Mechanical welding, sheet metal working and boiler making are dealt with based on a methodical approach.
TechniSourcing systematically uses a 6-step process based on fifteen years in the MTC (mechanics, sheet metal working, and boiler making)
A selection of low cost products
- A maximum of cutting, bending, welding gives a maximum price deviation
- If the products have little of the above-mentioned, however the products are ‘very stackable’, we give a favorable price deviation.
- The grand majority of technologies are available
- Control availability for rare alloys
Validation of the standard technical conditions
- Do you have the dwg or pdf plans of your mecano-welded part? If so, you get a quick and accurate scoring.
- Which certificates do you need? Material certification 3.1 or 2.2? ISO 9001, ISO 14000?
- Which are your particular specifications? Stress relief? Surface protection? Painting specifications? 3D laser control?
- Validation of the manufacturing process
- Agreement on the control plan
- Manufacturer proposition
Validation of the standard commercial conditions
- Which is your target-price? Set your current price of your mecano-welded components: -20% repaid.
- Analysis of the value: do not penalize the price with features which you do not need
- Presentation of the TechnoSourcing payment conditions
- Delivery lots
- Reporting level definition (Weekly? Pictures? Reports?)
- Once the price confirmed and accepted, we move on to the prototype phase.
- Delivery deadline identical to that of a prototype made in France.
Confirmation process and control plan
- At the factory or at our headquarters
- Possible details. Permanent closure of the process
- Validation of the control plan
- Shipping of the first production
- Logistical optimization
- Sample control
- Feeding back information
- Possible technical propositions
Our method is the quality standard which guaranties the quality of the results.
- Dossier constructeur
- 9042 Kilo bytes
- Rapport de contrôle
- 3818 Kilo bytes
- Rapport d'avancement
- 554 Kilo bytes